Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Holiday Fun with Hillary

It is official. We filmed the first show of Holiday Fun with Hillary on ACTV. AHHHHH! 

If you are visiting my blog because you have seen the show itself, or saw the write up on www.amherstmedia.org, WELCOME!

I am still in the process of getting some posts on here. I hope that you will be patient with me. My number one priority is my three crazy little boys. In between changing diapers, making meals, cleaning faces, and kissing booboos I am trying to create tutorials. This has been a whirlwind of a week and I am doing my best to keep it all together! Thanks for your support.

I am realizing that a lot of my pictures are different from what you saw on the program. I don't have photos of everything, but am trying to touch upon everything that was referred to. This is a problem that I will try to mend for the Thanksgiving show.

If you are looking for something specific or have any questions at all, please write a comment and I will try to help!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy!!!

Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment